4200 Series Architectural Windows
With an ever-increasing emphasis on color and aesthetics in the construction industry, Sussman Architectural Products LLC has developed the 4200 Series to help meet this demand. Sussman Architectural Products now has the in house ability to produce windows with different colors and finishes to the exterior and interior. This is achieved with the use of the Thermal Strip System. Two different aluminum extrusions can be finished independent of each other and then joined together with two 6/6 polyamide nylon thermal strips. Besides being thermally efficient, these high strength strips have the same coefficient of expansion as aluminum so that dry shrinkage is eliminated and the structural integrity of the window is intact. The result is a stronger thermally improved window with capability of different colors and finishes inside and out.
- 2 1/2″ deep thermally broken frame and sash will meet or exceed AAMA P-HC70 and F-AW55 monumental performance specifications. Ventilators, muntins and meeting rails are all double tubular.
- Frame corners have tightly fitted hairline joints that are factory sealed.
- Sash corners are accurately mitered, heavy angle reinforced, epoxy welded and hydraulically crimped.
- Each ventilator has two wear resistant nylon glides independent of the hinge to insure maximum alignment and weather tightness.
- Ventilators are available in project-in, project-out, or casement.
The 4200 Series is interchangeable with and lines up with the 4240 Series.
Downloads: #4200 PDF | #4200 SPECS | #4240-#4200 SPECS | CAD Drawings available upon request.