200X Series Non Thermal Windows
This series is ideally suited for the protection of existing stained glass windows. It is available as project-in, project-out, casement and fixed units (picture window) that can be fabricated into an unlimited number of designs and shapes to keep the architectural integrity of the existing church window. If the protection window is used to protect a double hung window a project-out ventilator is used. The double hung stained glass windows is lifted and then the project-out ventilator is pushed out to allow ventilation.Venting is also available to help eliminate condensation between the stained glass and the protection window. Vent holes are screened and hooded to prevent insect, dust and water infiltration.
- Full 1 5/8″ deep sections with tubular sash and meeting rails will meet or exceed AAMA P C40 andF-HC80 commercial performance specifications.
- All corners are either fully welded or heavy angle reinforced, epoxy welded and hydraulically crimped.
- Metal is strategically placed to give maximum strength yet light enough to make a substantial difference in price.
- Glazing up to 1″ can be accommodated.
- Stainless steel hinges and solid white bronze hardware are standard.
- Each ventilator has two wear resistant nylon glides independent of the hinge to insure maximum alignment and weather tightness.
- The 200X series is interchangeable with, and lines up with the 240X series.