4800 Series Equal Siteline Windows
The 4800 Series has equal sitelines for both vent and fixed lites making the ventilators concealed and indistinguishable from the fixed lites. Thermally broken using Thermal Strip technology allows different finishes interior and exterior. Available as project-in vents, inswing casements, fixed lites or combinations of each.
- AAMA P-HC65, F-AW65 Performance Class.
- Full 2 1/2″ deep frame with tubular muntins, meeting rails and ventilator sash. Ventilator sash is angle reinforced. (Consult factory for full specifications)
- Narrow and equal site lines at vents and fixed lites. Ventilators are indistinguishable from fixed lites and concealed from the exterior.
- Available as project-in vents, inswing casements fixed lites and combinations of each.
- The thermal strip is a specially formulated and constructed extrusion of glass fiber reinforced 6/6 polyamide nylon. Besides being thermally efficient, these high strength strips have the same coefficient of expansion as aluminum so that the structural integrity of the window is intact.