4600 Series Historic Replication Windows
The 4600 series is a historical replication window with a beveled exterior and with narrow and equal site lines at vents and fixed lites. Thermally broken using Thermal Strip technology allows different finishes interior and exterior. Available as project-out vents, outswing casements, fixed lites or combinations of each.
- AAMA P-HC55, F-AW65 Performance Class.
- Full 2 1/2″ deep frame with tubular muntins, meeting rails and ventilator sash. Ventilator sash is angle reinforced. (Consult factory for full specifications)
- Beveled exterior to replicate the appearance of steel putty glazed windows.
- Narrow and equal site lines at vents and fixed lites. Ventilators are indistinguishable from fixed lites and concealed from the interior.
- Available as project-out vents, outswing casements, fixed lites or combinations of each.
- he thermal strip is a specially formulated and constructed extrusion of glass fiber reinforced 6/6 polyamide nylon. Besides being thermally efficient, these high strength strips have the same coefficient of expansion as aluminum so that the structural integrity of the window is intact.